The HVC-500 is a small, self-contained handheld shaker designed for quick and easy checking of accelerometers,vibration monitoring & protection systems and data recorders
Model HVC-500 permits accurate adjustment of measuring instrumentation at a standard acceleration level of 10 m/s² (0 –150 g load). The reference signal may additionally be used for velocity and displacement calibration, at 10 mm/s and 10 µm, respectively.
The calibrator is as an electromagnetic exciter driven by a crystal oscillator at a frequency of 159.15 Hz withservo feedback via a small accelerometer on the underside of the vibration mandrel which is used to maintain a constant and accurate vibration level independent of the mass of the transducer under test.
|Operating Frequency||159.2 Hz ± 0.5 %|
|Acceleration Output||10 m/s² (RMS) ± 3%|
|Velocity Output||10 mm/s (RMS) ± 3%|
|Displacement Output||10 µm (RMS) ± 3%|
|Transverse Output||< 5%|
|Maximum Load||150 g|
|Ramp-Up Time||< 3 Seconds|
|Operating Conditions||Temperature: -10~40°C
Humidity : < 85 %RH
|Internal Battery||1x9V 6F22|
|Size (Diameter x Height)||56 mm x 200 mm|
|Weight (with batteries)||900 g|
- Switchable 1g RMS Acceleration output
- Drives vibration transducers which weigh up to 150g
- Operates at 159.2 Hz (1000 rad/sec)
- Internal Battery
- CE compliant
- Provides 80 to 1600 calibration cycles, depending on accelerometer weight and is powered by a self contained battery pack. The automatic shut off after a 1.75 minute cycle can be overridden by a switch to provide continuous operation when required.
- Protected against overload by mechanical stops